Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Rachel Wants This Week - Episode 29

Well, I've gotten slightly off-schedule, but here I am on a Wednesday afternoon with some cool things I want to buy!


Animal Tracks water bottle by Crocodile Creek
$11.95
Located on the ground floor near the New Titles

I think I may have posted about a water bottle before, but you can never have too many, and these Croc Creek bottles are awesome! We have a bunch of different styles, but the Animal Tracks bottle is my favorite. It reminds me of going hiking with my dad when I was a kid, and thinking I was super nature girl--I would have loved to have this bottle with me in the hopes of finding tracks! The best part is that there aren't just forest animal tracks, but also penguins, baboons, tigers, and other things I wish I could have found in the woods of Pennsylvania. ;) The bottles are stainless steel, conform to both US and EU safety standards, are eco friendly, and have a great plastic snap cap to cover the sports bottle-style nozzle.




Snifty: The Nifty Scented Pen by International Arrivals
$8.95
Located downstairs in the Chapter Book Room

They're nifty, they're scented, they're Snifty Pens! I just can't resist these bright, easy-to-find and easy-to-hold writing implements. Scented like strawberries, cupcakes, watermelon and bubblegum, they give a new meaning to the pen-chewing habit (I'm a practitioner, I must admit). The scented part is made with Auracell, which seems pretty cool according to their website, and the whole 4-pack is made in the US, so the set makes a great little gift for kids whose parents want to avoid China-made toys. What could be better? I think I'll take some home with me today! :)



That's it for this week, see you again soon!

No comments: