Sunday, August 29, 2010

So you've already finished Mockingjay?

I haven't yet, but as I'm meeting Suzanne Collins tomorrow (neener neener!), I'm going to read it tonight. From what I hear from fellow Georgians and the kidslitosphere at large, I won't have any trouble reading it in one fell swoop. :)

Scholastic has posted a run-down of Mockingjay's media coverage here -- if you're already done you needn't avoid spoilers, right? Bookshelves of Doom has a fabulous suggested reading list for those of you who have finished. On it you'll find George staff favorites Incarceron, Graceling, The Knife of Never Letting Go, and The Forest of Hands and Teeth, along with lots of other great fantasy, dystopian, and adventure books to explore. Check our thematic reading round-ups for even more recommendations... or just come in and chat with a friendly Chapter Book Room staffer!

No comments: