Saturday, September 26, 2009

What Rachel Wants to Buy This Week - Episode 23

New stuff for fall just keeps coming in, and this week is no exception! Here are the things I want to buy this time around:

Purple Night Owl Sillo Purse by Douglas
$19.95
Located around the Hut

I love the fact that owls are in right now--owl stuff is inevitably cute or cool or both--and this plush purse from Douglas is just along the right line! It's uniquely shaped, being long and thin rather than wide, and it's fantastically colorful. The sweet heart-shaped eyes and multitude of polka dots pretty much guarantee my approval! It's got a soft strap and zip closure, and whoooo could resist those floppy wings? We've also got tabby cat-shaped purses in the same line, for all the feline fans.

Acorn Fairy Hat by Cranium Costumes
$11.95
Located around the Hut

It wouldn't be fall without acorns, and this is the perfect headgear for acorn hunting! With sturdy felt outsides, a cute little stem and a handy clear elastic strap, the Acorn Fairy Hat could be a Halloween costume, Thanksgiving dinner couture, or a really fanciful fall-themed yarmulke for Sukkot. The possibilities are endless. FYI, the girl in the photo isn't me, but I think I'd have a similar expression if I were wearing an acorn on my head--but maybe with a little more delight. :)

That's it for this week. Tune in next week for more cool stuff I want to buy!

No comments: