Saturday, April 25, 2009

What Rachel Wants to Buy This Week - Episode 6

Hello, all! Did you miss me when I didn't post last week? I missed you, and shopping. But now I'm back, and the springtime weather here in Boston makes me crave toys that are just as fun outside as inside!


Recycling Truck by Green Toys
$26.95
Located upstairs, on the game wall

Not only is this awesome green truck an excellent, sturdy toy, but it's also made entirely of recycled plastic! It has different compartments for bottles, cans and paper, catering to all the recycling needs of your toy room (or driveway, or sandbox). It's always a bonus when buying a really fun toy truck actually benefits the environment!

Middle Eastern Master Builder Set by Haba
$26.95
Located upstairs, on the game wall

Regular blocks can get boring, even with a vivid architectural imagination--which is why I really want to spice up my building block life with this beautiful set. Including domes, arches, steps and other unusual shapes, this 50-piece set is perfect for adding a little zing to a boring block construction.


And for even more excitement, we've got an accessory pack of 6 colored glass blocks also made by Haba. That's definitely something I haven't seen before, and it's all I can do to keep from opening the boxes and making a block sculpture right here in the store.

1 comment:

Kath-o-lil said...

please! buy these blocks for me!!