Sunday, April 12, 2009

What Rachel Wants to Buy This Week - Episode 5

It's no surprise to anyone who knows me that I love bright colors, happy faces, and anything cute. That's why this week, I'm back in the baby room wanting to buy something that I should be too old for--but I'm totally not.

Stack Flap 'N Tumble by Yookidoo
Ages 9mo+
$26.95
Located in the baby room

This fantastic set of stacking blocks is one of the cutest baby toys I've ever seen. Not only does this toy have colored balls with cute faces that fall through the center of the blocks, but it also has leaves that flap like feathers, bits to twist and turn, and with the addition of some AA batteries it even plays music! This adorable contraption could keep any baby (and also me) entertained for hours.

That's it for this week, but if you're dying for more recommendations from me, check out our Easter/Passover Roundup post!

No comments: